HP Q2344A Dye Based
- Buy 80 for £26.19 each and save 2%
- Buy 160 for £25.92 each and save 3%
- Buy 240 for £25.51 each and save 5%
This HP 1918 Q2344A Dye Black Ink is a dye-based black ink cartridge for industrial printing on a range of media. The HP 1918 Q2344A Dye Black Ink is ideal for the packaging market and provides your business with consistently strong results.
HP 1918 Q2344A Dye Black Ink
The HP 1918 Q2344A Dye Black Ink achieves excellent decap time for intermittent printing conditions and produces optimal image quality, print speed and dry time on a wide range of substrates. HP designed the HP 1918 Q2344A Dye Black Ink cartridge specifically to support intermittent industrial printing on a wide variety of substrates including coated and uncoated papers, labels and specialty media.
This HP 1918 Q2344A Dye Black Ink optimally penetrates the surface of the substrate, producing sharp, crisp output without smearing or transfer, which is ideal for the packaging industry and other markets that require consistently robust results. On coated substrates, such as photo papers, this HP 1918 Q2344A Dye Black Ink dye-based ink enhances the glossiness of the medium and higher decap times reduce nozzle dropouts in production environments with intermittent printing requirements.
- Prints on coated and uncoated paper as well as labels and speciality media
- The HP 1918 Q2344A Dye Black Ink can be used on porous packaging materials and on ink-receptive coatings
- This innovative drop on demand technology gets maximum use of ink in each cartridge
- No added ventilation required because this ink is water-based
For high performance dye-base ink, we also suggest looking at HP2531
|Technical Description :||
Maximum Firing Frequency
Avg. Drop Volume
Avg. Delivered Ink (ccs)
Number of Electrical Interconnect Pads