General IQ797 Plus
- Buy 10 for £49.76 £41.47 each and save 3%
- Buy 30 for £49.26 £41.05 each and save 4%
- Buy 50 for £48.49 £40.41 each and save 5%
- Buy 100 for £47.47 £39.56 each and save 7%
The General IQ797PLUS Ink represents the next generation for the popular General IQ797. Improving adhesion on polyethylene and resistance to tape peeling on all non-porous materials and still no need to use a heater. The General IQ797PLUS Ink has a 1 hour decap time and the ink won't fade or change colour in the blister process.
Please be aware that General IQ797 Plus is classified as 'HazChem' for shipment and shipping is via Road only and may take additional time to be delivered.
General IQ797PLUS Ink
General's IQ797PLUS ink is a new formulation to improve further the popular IQ797 Heatless Black ink performance. The General IQ797PLUS Ink is solvent based Black ink with excellent adhesion on various substrates including Polyethylene (PE). IQ797Plus' resistance against tape peeling and abrasion on paper /cardboard are remarkable. This ink is filled into genuine HP manufactured 45si cartridges and is ideal for printing on packaging.Customers who have previously been using IQ797, can be reassured that General IQ797Plus is a direct replacement for this older, popular ink that is now no longer available.
This ink is made on the same production line as and is therefore identical to the following OEM inks: Wolke WLK660081, HSA K4021si, MarkJet CT-HRG-79.
- Blister Foils
- OPP & PP
- PA & PS
- PE & PET
- Papers & UV Laminated Papers
- This ink is fast drying and doesn't require a heater and is perfect for the blister pharmaceutical packaging industry
- 1 Hour decap time (under normal environments)
- Heat resistant - ink won't fade or change colour in blister process
WLK660081 - keyword for searches
|Technical Description :||