General IQ798 Heatless AL - Red
*Please contact us for stock information before purchase. This specialist ink has a short shelf life and is in low demand, so we do not always hold stock. We can supply to order, but delivery times may be long.
Please be aware that General IQ798 Heatless AL - Red is classified as 'HazChem' for shipment and shipping is via Road only and may take additional time to be delivered.
General IQ798 Heatless AL Red Ink
The General IQ798 Heatless AL Red Ink is developed by General to provide you with the opportunity to print on aluminium, blister foil, films and non-porous materials without using a heater and this ink has excellent edge acuity. The General IQ798 Heatless AL Red Ink features enhanced rubbing resistance and is filled into genuine HP manufactured 45si cartridges.
- Blister Foils
- PET Film
- UV Laminated Papers
- Regular semi and non porous substrates
- This fast drying ink doesn't require a heater and is perfect for the blister pharmaceutical packaging industry
- 1 Hour decap time (under normal environments)
- Heat resistant - ink won't fade or change colour in blister process
- Enhanced rubbing resistance
This specialist ink has a short shelf life and is in low demand, we therefore do not always have stock and when we do, we only keep small quantities. We can supply to order, but please be aware that delivery times may be long and we will contact you with expected delivery date.
|Technical Description :||