General IQ990 Heatless
- Buy 10 for £45.79 £38.16 each and save 3%
- Buy 30 for £45.28 £37.73 each and save 4%
- Buy 50 for £44.62 £37.18 each and save 5%
The General IQ990 Heatless Ink has a great de-cap time and is delivered in the new 45si cartridges, these cartridges deliver a bigger ink drop. The ink is perfect for the blister pharmaceutical packaging industry. The General IQ990 Heatless Ink gives good edge acuity, high optical density on film substrates as well as non-and semi-porous.
Please be aware that General IQ990 Heatless is classified as 'HazChem' for shipment and shipping is via Road only and may take additional time to be delivered.
General IQ990 Heatless Ink
The General IQ990 Heatless Ink, is part of Generals' Heatless ink family. The Heatless Ink family was developed by General to provide you with the opportunity to print on non-porous materials without using a heater. This Ink has a great de-cap time of more than an hour in some environments, it’s capable of drying within 2 - 3 seconds after printed and it features high water fastness.
The General IQ990 Heatless Ink is delivered in HPs new 45si cartridges which deliver a bigger ink drop making prints extremely black, sharp and legible.
- Varnish Overcoat
- Clay Coated materials
- Aqueous Acrylic Resin Coatings
- OPP - oriented Polypropylene
- This ink is fast drying and doesn't require a heater and is perfect for the blister pharmaceutical packaging industry
- Long light fastness - ink won't fade
- Heat resistant - ink won't fade or change colour in blister process
|Technical Description :||
General’s Original Solvent Ink
HP Genuine 45si
Thermal Inkjet Cartridge
6 months from fill date