HP 2580 - B3F58B
- Buy 48 for £50.56 £42.13 each and save 5%
- Buy 96 for £49.22 £41.02 each and save 8%
15% OFF Discount Code:
The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink was originally designed for coding and marking on blister foils, however, after general use in a wide range of customer applications, the B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink has proved to have excellent performance on pretty much all the common packaging and print non-porous materials, plus metal!
B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink
The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink, combined with HP’s improved HP 45si Print Cartridge, lets you print faster and jet further. This ink delivers long decap and fast dry times to achieve high-productivity intermittent printing for industrial coding applications.
The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink has already been successful in food, pharmaceutical and stringent industrial applications where it is helping HP Printheads replace high maintenance, complicated continuous inkjet heads running MEK & other environmentally unfriendly, aggressive solvents.
- Solvent ink that prints without adjustment of your printers default settings
- Print clear black text and barcodes on films, foils and metals - designed for food and pharmaceutical packaging materials (see Technical Documents Tab for details)
- Long decap time - ideal for intermittent print applications
- The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink has fast dry time without the need for heat assistance
- Smear, fade and water resistant
- The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink comes in a new 45si cartridge that delivers faster print speeds and longer throw distance
- New B version cartridge extends product shelf life to 12 months from manufacture date
We only sell the B type HP 2580, take a look at the HP2580 A vs B document to understand the difference between the A type and B type cartridges.
WLK660080 - keyword for searches
|Technical Description :|
Print Cartridge Type
Fire Pulse Width
Average Drop Volume
Average Delivered Ink
Number of Electrical Interconnect Pads
Print Cartridge Servicing
This ink is also labelled as: This ink is made on the same production line as and is therefore identical to the following OEM inks:
|Print Cartridge Maintenance & Handling||136.1 KB||Download|
|HP2580 A vs B||113.6 KB||Download|
|B3F58 Cartridge Maintenance and Handling||391.6 KB||Download|
|Food & Pharma Packaging Compliance Overview||635.5 KB||Download|
|Food Packaging Ink Statement of Composition||607.5 KB||Download|